Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Phew! Coming Back in 2015!

After quite sometimes has gone,
I'm back to this blog. 
Review to modify and refresh again all the layout, theme, background..
(Overall I trying to make it like new)

Refreshing and feeling better.
Some negative, upset or complaint older post has been deleted. 
(Tak boleh tahan tengok banyak benda negatif lagi)

But hard to say I will drop some negative forces here.
Life is unpredictable u know.
Just don't blame me later. Nahh.

Hmm.
Update myself here,
It's fifth of May 2015 and, 
Still can't find a very good looking and suitable personal diary 
So I've already stop writing by pen. 
But the habit of love to express in words is still continuing here,
Though is not frequent. Lalalala..

Thinking next time will be start posting more interesting like:
Sharing Foods,
Travelogue,

Diet Record? 
(P/s: what if giving up halfway?)

Outdoor activities experience? 
(P/s: hey, just joined camping with friends few days ago)

HAHAH.

Anyway, 

Who or you or nobody.

Thank you for putting your eyes in view my blah blah blah 


The blah blah blah may be continue for next later...
Bye "hands waving" ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment