Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Nutrilite Health Run 2015

Okie
I'd promised as previous
No doubts and sorry 
This is a throwback updates due my laziness 
(forgive me.)

Past few weeks I've joined the 2 running event on the weekend
Let me share about the 1st I've joined ya

Nutrilite Health Run 2015, a 8km run.
Held at the Binjai, KL
Organized by Amway Malaysia
For celebrating Nutrilite (A health products brands under their group) is reaching the 80th milestone.

Impressed right?
That's not easy to managed a brand for 80 years and counting
Though I'm not a loyal Amway fans but that is no doubts for their reputations and good reviews 
So, back to the point. I've joined the run. 
Hahah.

As everybody know I really not a pro runner (always tipu makan only)
And this's the FIRST run in my 2015

So...
There's not many photos can be show
Too busy lahhh
run, walk, wipe off my smelly sweat 
And enjoy the street view all along the routes.

After finished the run,
All of us is require run into a rooftop carpark for collect the finisher medal 
Beginning of time I was keep begging and complaining
Why they will set the place on the rooftop parking
For a poor runner like me
It's not easy to complete the 8km and now gotto run until a rooftop somemore
Gosh!

But once reached it then I know why
Hehehehh
Worth it

First medal collection of this year
This is just too nice! NICE!

 Opps I'm forgot to snap the back visual to share with you guys
(again, forgive me..)

Rooftop parking as the finished point is not a bad idea
Windy and refreshing
You can really have a fresh breath there

Tadaaa, with the good view as well

Seriously is quite enjoyed for the run
Perhaps it may comes with 81st 82nd 83rd anniversary run
I will still willing to join it.
Hahah.

Alright,
That's long enough for today.
Tomorrow or maybe someday afterwards,
My second run post will be uploading soon. 
Heheh.

Hands waving..
Cheers!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment